Ryan Weeks TQ's and wins the largest class Stock Spec 13.5 at Snowbirds! 90 racers in that class! On the tone, he pulled away and lead the whole race unchallenged.

He won with our new McDominator 2.1 chassis. Pictures and info will be released in a day or 2. (Some spy shots from Snowbirds have been released somewhere, but I can't find them.)

Ryan made the A main in his other class too. He finished in 3rd in Super Stock 13.5. Awesome Snowbirds for Ryan and McPappy!

Dominic Ruggiere, what can I say. So fast. And all week, he helped the entire team including me. He proved in the last Open Mod qualifier (I think it was) that he was faster than Andy, and even took the lead from Pete, and then Pete's speedo let go. Not sure how Pete's run would have turned out, but Dom was smokin fast and owned that qualifier. If it wasn't for the carpet issue, he would have moved up to 2nd or 1st qualifying position for sure. He came back to his pit with the biggest grin on his face saying, "Man, I love Open Mod!". The A-Main was a wreck fest and Dominic was a casualty (only 3 cars finished).

Same thing with 10.5 Open. Dom made the A main but was caught up in one of the 2 tumbling cars down the front stretch. (6 cars finished). None of the wrecks were Dom's fault. Poor fella.

Dan Ostrander also made the Stock Spec 13.5 A main in his first Snowbirds event. He also was using the new McDominator 2.1 chassis. (Most of the team was using the new chassis.) Dan is a class act. Awesome to have him with us. I'm looking forward to the future with him.

It was awesome to have Phil Marabella run for McPappy Racing. He and Chuck Winters made the B-main in Stock Spec 13.5. Phil got wrecked. Didn't even make it to the start/finish line. Someone's speedo had trouble on the tone and caused 3 to be out immediately.

Al Sodano (Track Owner) got his car working awesome, a tad too late, but had a strong showing including the fastest laps in the Stock Spec 13.5 D main.

Gregg Deaton (I think his name was) TQ'ed Expo 21.5. It was a pleasure to meet him. Looking forward to racing with him in the future.

Anthony Leccese, Kerry Bostrom and I had our cars working awesome in the 10.5 Open B-main, but it was a wreck fest (only 3 finished). We discovered that Anthony and T-HD bodies work very well together. He drives them like they were made for him.

Kerry and I had an absolute blast with Open Mod. Another wreck fest B-main bump up. 3 cars finished. Well.... it was a crowd pleaser. Glad we could help, hehe! Throughout the week, Kerry proved he easily had the skills to drive Open Mod. By the end, the 4.0 motor wasn't enough for him and he wanted more power.

Open Mod is the only class I care about really. And I gotta say, I love this new chassis with Dominic's proven setup. I've done fast laps before in previous years, but this was different. The car was not on the edge of out of control like my previous attempts at Open Mod. It was predictable, stable, confidence building. It made me look good as a driver. I had 10 and a half minutes driving my favorite handling chassis ever. It was pure joy. Thanks Dom and Ryan for all of your help with the chassis setup.

Ryan Weeks TQ's and wins the largest class Stock Spec 13.5 at Snowbirds! 90 racers in that class! On the tone, he pulled away and lead the whole race unchallenged.

He won with our new McDominator 2.1 chassis. Pictures and info will be released in a day or 2. (Some spy shots from Snowbirds have been released somewhere, but I can't find them.)

Ryan made the A main in his other class too. He finished in 3rd in Super Stock 13.5. Awesome Snowbirds for Ryan and McPappy!

Dominic Ruggiere, what can I say. So fast. And all week, he helped the entire team including me. He proved in the last Open Mod qualifier (I think it was) that he was faster than Andy, and even took the lead from Pete, and then Pete's speedo let go. Not sure how Pete's run would have turned out, but Dom was smokin fast and owned that qualifier. If it wasn't for the carpet issue, he would have moved up to 2nd or 1st qualifying position for sure. He came back to his pit with the biggest grin on his face saying, "Man, I love Open Mod!". The A-Main was a wreck fest and Dominic was a casualty (only 3 cars finished).

Same thing with 10.5 Open. Dom made the A main but was caught up in one of the 2 tumbling cars down the front stretch. (6 cars finished). None of the wrecks were Dom's fault. Poor fella.

Dan Ostrander also made the Stock Spec 13.5 A main in his first Snowbirds event. He also was using the new McDominator 2.1 chassis. (Most of the team was using the new chassis.) Dan is a class act. Awesome to have him with us. I'm looking forward to the future with him.

It was awesome to have Phil Marabella run for McPappy Racing. He and Chuck Winters made the B-main in Stock Spec 13.5. Phil got wrecked. Didn't even make it to the start/finish line. Someone's speedo had trouble on the tone and caused 3 to be out immediately.

Al Sodano (Track Owner) got his car working awesome, a tad too late, but had a strong showing including the fastest laps in the Stock Spec 13.5 D main.

Gregg Deaton (I think his name was) TQ'ed Expo 21.5. It was a pleasure to meet him. Looking forward to racing with him in the future.

Anthony Leccese, Kerry Bostrom and I had our cars working awesome in the 10.5 Open B-main, but it was a wreck fest (only 3 finished). We discovered that Anthony and T-HD bodies work very well together. He drives them like they were made for him.

Kerry and I had an absolute blast with Open Mod. Another wreck fest B-main bump up. 3 cars finished. Well.... it was a crowd pleaser. Glad we could help, hehe! Throughout the week, Kerry proved he easily had the skills to drive Open Mod. By the end, the 4.0 motor wasn't enough for him and he wanted more power.

Open Mod is the only class I care about really. And I gotta say, I love this new chassis with Dominic's proven setup. I've done fast laps before in previous years, but this was different. The car was not on the edge of out of control like my previous attempts at Open Mod. It was predictable, stable, confidence building. It made me look good as a driver. I had 10 and a half minutes driving my favorite handling chassis ever. It was pure joy. Thanks Dom and Ryan for all of your help with the chassis setup.

Tony Gammel, another awesome friend to have racing with us, won his Super Truck 17.5 main. Love that guy too!

I'm not sure where Ralph Morella finished, but he's the man. Great guy to have with us. Makes the awesome TQ wire. Hooked me up throughout the week.

I'm probably missing some people and their results (very little sleep lately), but wow, what a great showing we had, what a great team we have. It just keeps getting better every year. Keep up the good work guys! Thanks again.